Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A cute story- the surprising things kids say

http://images4.fabulously40.com/uploadedimage/17338/thumbx320/little-girl-coloring.png


As I am getting older I'm starting to forget things well I don't want to forget this so I'm posting it for you to read and for me to remember ha ha!

I work with kids and I came into a class room and sat down across from a little girl who was 5 years old that was coloring. I told her that she was coloring really good and I said "I want to be like you when I grow up" She looked at me with a grumpy face and she said "that's not good" now usually when I tell kids I want to be like them when I grow up they laugh and say you're already grown up. So because this was not your typical response I questioned her further I said "why" she sighed and looked at me like hey you big dummy you should know this, she said after she sighed "because God made you the person that you are, and you need to be who God created you to be"

What an awesome response from a 5 year old! She is a Pastors daughter and you can tell that God's Word is having a impact on her life.  May God continue to pour His Word into our kids amen.

Yohn

No comments: