Monday, March 8, 2010

Let Feedom Ring!

The famous song "America" or "My Country Tis Of Thee" starts out with these famous lyrics

My country,' tis of thee,


sweet land of liberty, of thee I sing;

land where my fathers died,

land of the pilgrims' pride,

from every mountainside let freedom ring!

Freedom is a concept everyone can relate to and desires take a look at these quotes down through the years

Gve me liberty, or give me death!- Patrick Henry


Those who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves. -Abraham Lincoln

Liberty is the right to choose, freedom is the result of that choice. -Unknown Source

"Free at last! free at last! thank God Almighty, we are free at last!" - Martin Luther King Jr.

They may take our lives, but they'll never take our FREEDOM!! -William Wallace (from the movie braveheart)


Jesus said in John 8  Verse 32 and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free, and
Verse 36 So if the Son makes you free, you will be truly free. Let Jesus set you free today! Freedom from what you might be asking yourself good question! Freedom from fear, this world is a scary place. Freedom from sin, (Lust, Anger, Greed, Pride, etc...) you know the one that you just can't seem to stop or give up ask Jesus for His help and He'll help you! He spilled His precous blood out and died a brutal death on the cross in order to make you free and bring you to Him. He is only a prayer away! Once we experience His freedom we're not the same and we can truely say like this song I am free!

I am free

I am free to run

I am free to run

I am free to dance

I am free to dance

I am free to live for you

I am free to live for you

I am free

I am free

Yes I am free

2 comments:

RaD said...

This would be a good post near Independence day.

drawingcloser said...

That's a good idea babe! (Maybe I'll elaborate on it a little more then)