Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Salvation



Praise God I had an opportunity to lead a young man to the Lord tonight! My wife's friend asked if I had some time to talk to her cousin about mormonism she said he was confused. I said sure and then during the course of our conversation he said he wanted to do good but kept doing bad I showed him Romans 7 and he said "it's like your reading my mind" I read though the first part of 8 where it says "1 So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus. 2 And because you belong to him, the power of the life-giving Spirit has freed you from the power of sin that leads to death" and then I asked if he wanted to ask Jesus in his heart he said yes!!!!!!!! The cool thing about it all was I called my friend to hang out with me and he was sharing his testimony with him so it was a tag team! Praise Jesus Amen! Friend you never know when God will bring a person to you to minister to. Stay ready keep living the life and He'll do the rest!

Yohn

No comments: