Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What the Heck!

I know some of you are wondering what's up with all the strange manly posts I've been doing and where is God in all this? Great question I believe that God needs to be a part of everything we are doing. Jesus has been sooooooo good to me this holiday season. He has blessed me with a wonderful beautiful wife of 13 years, a awesome son who has the heart of a soul winner! And a daughter that's as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside (this goes for my wife as well) It's a joy to share with people of all ages the love of God. So weather you are growing a beard, writing a song, reading a book, playing a video game, or what ever you are doing do all for the glory of God!

Yohn

1 comment:

RaD said...

Yes, Honey, ALL of us have been wondering!