Friday, March 23, 2012

Spending Time with God




I struggle with being consistant, don't get me wrong I read the Word and pray quite frequently but I have a tendency to focus on things that I shouldn't like social media facebook, and Twitter, I believe these are a good thing but if you or I focus too much on them it becomes bad. Also my eating habbits are bad. So I am taking a season off for fasting and prayer. Praying that Jesus changes me and brings me to a place I have never been in Him. Don't worry I'll not boast about how many days and make it a pride thing. I just wanna draw closer you know.

So pray for me that I'll stay strong and not give up (which I have done more times than I can count) and if you wanna you can join the journey to and let me know how it went and I'll do likewise

May our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ richly bless you all amen

Yohn

2 comments:

David Paine said...

Hi, when I 'fall', as we all do, I remember King David - a man after God's own heart. I reckon Godliness is not only measured in always doing the right thing, but also in our sheer determination to keep picking ourselves up... time and time again.
The journey can be long though!

regards Dave Paine

drawingcloser said...

Thanks my friend I appreciate you mentioning King David. Blessing to you Dave