Sunday, August 30, 2009

Count Your Blessings Sunday

Count Your Blessings Sunday



Here we are again at another Sunday. I remember when I was a kid I used to say time flys when your having fun. Now I know whether your having fun or not it flys. So my new saying is time must have a good pair of shoes cause it runs fast! Lord Jesus teach us to number our days, and bring you glory in each in every one we are granted. So I'm counting my blessings one by one and you'll be amazed at what the Lord has done for me, and you can know He'll do the same for you as you count your blessings.

1. For Jesus' saving and keeping power, may I always follow Him

2. For my wonderful wife without her I would be Ruthless! May she always be mine till death do us part.

3. For my son who has such a tender heart may he always love Jesus and others

4. For my daughter who is a ball of energy and has a way of lighting up a room when she enters it. May she always be herself and use her gifts for God.

5. For the Source bookstore. God has truly blessed me to be able to do something I absolutely love. Sharing great christian books, Bibles, being able to pray with people and speak into their lives never gets old.

I need to save some for next weeks post so I'm done for now, but then again Jesus is always doing more and more for me. Are you thankful for what Jesus has done and is doing for you? Then I encourage you to join me and the others who have counted their blessings and you'll be amazed at what God has done!

No comments: