Friday, August 21, 2009

Launch Pad-What is it?

Launch Pad is the ministry that me and my lovely wife run, at our church for preshoolers ages 3-5. We do puppet shows, sing bibles songs, and teach a lesson of a bible character or bible story, also we have a lot of fun doing crafts and playing games with them. We have been doing this since November of 2006. I must also say we would never be doing what we are now in this ministry without a strong foundation and am very grateful to have been raised up for this ministry by working with my spiritual father Pastor Gene Fend for 7 years in the other kids ministry at our church Master B.L.A.S.T for ages 5-12. Also I am very grateful to my other spiritual father and our head Pastor Jeff Kenny for hiring us on staff. Needless to say I have a lot of fun doing what I do God has truely blessed me!

No comments: