Sunday, August 23, 2009

I'm counting my blessings!

Count Your Blessings Sunday




I'm doing what an old hym says count your blessings one by one, count your blessings and see what God has done! Click on the picture above to join in!
1. My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for saving me and keeping me.
2. My worderful wife Ruth as Proverbs 18:22 says The man who finds a wife finds a treasure, and he receives favor from the Lord. I am truely blessed to have her as my best friend and life long companion.
3. My children, my awesome Son Elisha and beautiful daughter Bethany for adding so much joy and excitement to my life they truely are a treasure.
4. My Parents for having me! With out me where would I be? Ha ha! No really I appreciate them doing the best they could when I was a kid, and now being wonderful Grandparents to my kids.
5. My inlaws what caring and love they show us when we visit, and also for being wonderful Grandparents, not many people can say they like thier inlaws I'm truely blessed.
5. For all my friends and church family I have, they provide so much support and love for me
As you can see I am truely blessed this list could go on and on but I don't want it to be 900 pages long as I will be doing this each sunday I have to save some for then! How bout you as you look at your live can you see where Jesus has blessed you I encourage you if your going through a hard time, or just need a little pick me up, or even if everything is going great right now it's always good to stop and see how much God has truely blessed each of us with!

No comments: